why doesn’t disneyworld have a kuzcotopia
Because they would have to destroy the homes of the locals to make room for it
that hasnt stopped any corporations before
here is a corner of a room that has a penis and balls
i have truly posted some things online
to the window
to the walls
to the corner dick and balls
She is not “my girl.”
She belongs to herself. And I am blessed, for with all her freedom, she still comes back to me, moment-to-moment, day-by-day, and night-by-night.
How much more blessed can I be?
in the future if my kids tell me that they are gay i’ll just be like “what” because i don’t plan on having any kids so how the hell did they get there
god okay, nothing I can create will beat old spidermans
This does set the bar pretty high.
you know those people that can literally carry on a conversation with anyone are amazing like wow how do you do that
weirdos at the coffee shop
In the book it says that the people living around the Lonely Mountain referred to Smaug “with a curse and an ominous nod in the direction of the Mountain” and I just pictured Bard nodding solemnly towards the Mountain and whispering “motherfucker”
MY DAD JUST FUCKIJNG SENT THIS TO ME AND I;M LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD
Snowflakes are actually the perfect metaphor for people. Each one IS unique, but we all have the same structure and are pretty similar in spite of our differences. And really, with as many around as there is, aint no one gonna notice your differences unless they care enough to look closely.
People are also similar to snowflakes in that it is difficult to drive when there are too many of them piled up on the road.
Well that took a turn I didn’t expect
YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD, MOTHERFUCKER
THAT IS THE ANGRIEST ZEBRA I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
IT GETS FUNNIER THE MORE I WATCH IT
when books make you cry like fuck you book you’re a stack of paper
Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hello everyone!! ::waves:: I am thrilled to be hosting this giveaway!! I can’t believe Books & Cupcakes has reached over 10,000 followers! You are all amazing and fantastic! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I wanted to do something nice for you all as a thank you for your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends May 30th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!